Tiger Kids Club: Preschool
- Dec. 21st: All Pre-K Field trip to Stages Theater to see Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer
TKC’s preschool program is a combination of daycare and preschool. Our teachers are licensed in elementary education and we have a 10:1 ratio. Our program implements Houghton-Mifflin Pre-K Literacy Curriculum, the same curriculum used in elementary school.
- We encourage child creativity with open-ended play, art and discussions
- We create environments saturated with early literacy, math and science using centers, activities, play and projects
- We promote healthy living with large motor games, outside play and smart meal and snack options
- We motivate children with fun, creative, hands-on learning so they leave us prepared and excited for kindergarten